I was trying to modify underlying data provider, which caused the error.
Apologies for mail deluge.

Pavol

I have following related problem with wicket-phonebook  and FilterToolbar
API Change:

When I hit back button and then try to sort using column names in the
Actions header of the table,
I receive:

WicketMessage: Error attaching this container for rendering:
[MarkupContainer [Component id = users, page =
com.revedex.shop.web.page.ListContactsPage, path =
20:filter-form:users.DefaultDataTable, isVisible = true, isVersioned =
true]]

Root cause:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.data.DataViewBase$ModelIterator.hasNext(DataViewBase.java:121)
at
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.AbstractPageableView$CappedIteratorAdapter.hasNext(AbstractPageableView.java:371)
at org.apache.wicket.marku