Hi,

I need to check two TextFields for equality within a WizardStep, so i added
an EqualInputValidator to the Wizard's form inside the onBeforeRender()
method of the WizardStep:

protected void onBeforeRender() {
  super.onBeforeRender();

  final Form form = ((Wizard) getModelObject()).getForm();
  form.add(new EqualInputValidator(emailField, emailConfirmationField));
}

I think this was the wrong approach because now every other WizardStep is
complaining:

"IFormValidator in form `orderWizard:form` depends on a component that has
been removed from the page or is no longer visible. Offending component id
`order.customer.email`."

What is the right way to use an EqualInputValidator inside a WizardStep?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards
Daniel