hrm, i think a good solution to this would be to create a fresh inner
form for every new step. so the outer form contains the wizard
buttons, and an inner form contains the user's panel.

i think for now you can do that yourself, simply embed a form into
your step's panel and add the validator to that, be sure to let us
know if that works.

eelco what do you think?

-igor