I was asking myself the same a while ago. Today I found a file named
wicket-xhtml1-strict.dtd in the SVN. You can find it at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/trunk/jdk-1.4/wicket/wicket-xhtml1-strict.dtd

But I don't know whether this file is supported or not, as I haven't found
anything in the docs. Does somebody know more?

Regards, Stefan

Frank Bille-2 wrote:

> There is no schema for it if thats what you mean.
>
> But you can set the namespace to wicket:xmlns="http://wicket.apache.org";
>
> Frank
>
> On Nov 5, 2007 10:42 PM, Will Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> no one knows what the Wicket namespace is?
>>
>> Will Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Is there a Wicket xhtml
>> namespace that will work with Eclipse content assist? I searched the
>> forums,
>> but can't find anything.

>> http://mail.yahoo.com

-----