Hi,

In my spare time I'm building a CMS with wicket. I'm not developing it
actively, just playing with it in my spare time. So far I developed
the following bundles:

Wicket as an osgi bundle:
http://mybundles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/wicket/wicket-bundle/

A simple wicket example application:
http://mybundles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/wicket/wicket-example/

JCR related bundles:
http://mybundles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/jcr/

A Pluto Container bundle that I plan to use to run portlets inside the CMS:
http://mybundles.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pluto/

hope it helps,
edgar