Sorry, been away for a few days and didn't catch this thread until now.

If you are new to Wicket+OSGi and don't have backporting issues like
Ernesto did, I suggest you take a look a Pax Wicket.

I've been generally very satisfied. It's also easy to jump in and make
changes if you need them.

  http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+Wicket

The Pax projects are very strict about OSGi compliance, whereas Eclipse
sometimes is not due to their complex background.

Also, I feel safer not being depending on one OSGi implementation.

Anyway, there are examples there you can use. Normally, it should be
easy to get the demo app setup and running within minutes.

Best ask questions on the ops4j list if you run into any issues.

Cheers,
Dave