Hi Sebastiaan,

thanks for your answer. Excellent point on potential problems when using
clusters, firewalls and proxies (I run into those already).

I also thought on providing the URLs in a configuration file/spring config,
but "feared" there might be a simple and preferred "Wicket" way to determine
the URLs.

Thanks alot,
Oliver