Dear Friends,
  I have a situation where in which I have a FormComponentPanel. This
FormComponentPanel  is placed on Form and the Form in turn placed on a Page.
Now when I instantiate the page I set a model on the page using setModel(new
CompoundPropertyModel(myModel)). Further I DO NOT  pass this model in to  my
Form or FormComponentPanel. The problem I am facing is that I cannot access
the model in the FormComponentPanel  but I can access it on the Form . On
the mailing list I have come across the convertInput() but not sure what it
actually does. Can someone please help in this context.

Thanks,
Franklin.