Korbinian Bachl wrote:

> to get a wanted md5 collision requires a person that uses a rainbow
> table under 1h time by a successrate at about 99,9% -
> http://www.antsight.com/zsl/rainbowcrack/

No admin will try to break the code ;) it seems secure enough for an
obfuscating

Korbinian Bachl wrote:

> you want to use SSL (TLS now called) for this! -> go to a banklogin and
> you see changing the http://www.mybank.com to https://www.mybank.com

That's it! Why didn't I think about it before? don't know, maybe too
tired...
But isn't TLS a lot slower (very expensive)?
I don't need a full secure site... only some very specific pages need
security

Korbinian Bachl wrote:

> 1. there are under 100 people on this planet that know how to write a
> secure crapto algorithm - and believe me that we two arent anywhere near
> them :)

I know it, and I'm none of them :) ! sorry for my bad english, I'd better to
write "I know how to hash some data with md5 under java".

Frenchies are usually bad with other languages ;)

SSL/TLS looks pretty well... And gives a "securised" feeling to the user :)