I looked into the example wicketstuff-crud, this is basically in memory
database with basic CRUD operation. this is not what exactly I am looking.
Let me restate the question. We have application where in user can create a
webpages using web designer by drag-n-drop where is html elements like text,
image, selection box, combo box and save it in DB.
It will be Json format parse it to POJO and store in DB. for example Image
object looks like this
which has got position, style, etc .
[{"position":({left:60, top:40}),
"size":({width:100,height:80}),
"positionTop":40,"positionLeft":60,"sizeWidth":100,"sizeHeight":80,
"cssClass":"",
"style":"left:60px;top:40px;width:100px;height:80px;",
]}}]})

Now we need to read from the DB and reconstruct the same Image object has a
html page. We can construct the above object with HTML tags.
But the question is how to display this html pages, since it exists only in
memory and also how to navigate to this newly created page.

~Praveen