Dear All,
   I have been extensively using the MutiFileUploadField and have been
facing some issues, however I am happy that there is a component like this
and has save a lot of time for me. Some of the things that I have come
across are as follows

1)If I enter some data in the file upload field and just move out(something
like loose focus), then that entry I placed inside the text file just gets
listed below. My suggestion would be somehow to get that field as disabled
2)If you enter some data in the field and click just below the text field
so as your click will be placed right on top of the delete, then you can
enter data inside the "Delete button". My suggestion is that if the text
field is disabled then this problem might not come.
3)Not really sure how I can do internationalization.

I would really appreciate your help.
I have placed an image to show the problems also

Thanks guys for all the help.
Franklin.

Problem Image:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14631169/wicket_bug.jpg