I was able to reproduce the same bug as well. I am using IE 6

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
On Jan 5, 2008 1:03 AM, Franklin Antony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
1)If I enter some data in the file upload field and just move out(something
like loose focus), then that entry I placed inside the text file just gets
listed below. My suggestion would be somehow to get that field as disabled

cant do that. the field is input type="upload". if we disable it then
the browse button will be disabled also.

2)If you enter some data in the field and click just below the text field
so as your click will be placed right on top of the delete, then you can
enter data inside the "Delete button". My suggestion is that if the text
field is disabled then this problem might not come.

that sounds like a browser bug. which one are you using? the delete
button is just input type="button", not sure why you can enter text
into it.

3)Not really sure how I can do internationalization.

see .properties files next to the .java/.class file for resource keys available.

-igor

I would really appreciate your help.
I have placed an image to show the problems also

Thanks guys for all the help.
Franklin.

Problem Image:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p14631169/wicket_bug.jpg