well, for example, while DefaultDataTable does the bulk of what we needed,
it's not the easiest to extend when you start looking at toolbars and
ordering and the like.  Some of what we needed was more chrome, but some of
it is alterations of some of the functionaly.  None of it was hard to do by
any stretch.  But seeing how easy/common it is to do such things before
having written code would've greased the skids with the pro-tapestry
participants.  But wicket "won" so it wasn't a showstopper.  Just would've
been nice.