Eelco Hillenius wrote:

> InjectorHolder.getInjector().inject(this);
>
> It is set by Wicket if you initialize it properly (by creating
> SpringComponentInjector).

The applications is set up via GuiceWebApplicationFactory and web.xml. When
I try to get the Injector (that Wicket has somewhere) via
InjectorHolder.getInjector() , all I get is an exception:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: InjectorHolder has not been assigned an
injector. Use InjectorHolder.setInjector() to assign an injector. In most
cases this should be done once inside SpringWebApplication subclass's init()
method.

t.weitzel wrote:

> I somehow need to get hold of the Injector to pass it to the
> InjectionHolder first, and I don't know how (it's not set by Wicket)

I've probably not set it up right, but I really don't know how to get hold
of the Injector.