> Looking ahead, I can imagine that as Wicket becomes ever more popular, there
> will be many organisations who will see it as a big plus that there are
> well-respected developers building, selling and maintaining well engineered,
> reliable and high-quality components with interesting features that they
> cannot or cannot afford to build and maintain themselves.

I strongly second this. I would love to have libraries of
sophisticated, well engineered, documented and supported components,
and also see the dev team get something back for all the hard work
they've put into the community. This benefits everyone. It would be a
no brainer to sell my boss on spending a few hundred or thousand on
such a library rather than spending an equivalent amount of time
building it ourselves.

Great looking stuff, Matej (as always)!

best,
jim