Hello, Matej:

I spent 3 hour trying to find out why. I still did not know why
but I found out how to avoid it. The problem occurred
as I put the grid component inside table <td>
once I move it out of the table, Everything works fine.
Never seen this kind of things. Perhaps some css/javascript tries
to recalculate the size of the cell?

Thanks