i am writing one right now for my company. i am building it on top of
svn so you get versioning/tagging for free. it also allows you to
embed "tiles" which are wicket components into the pages for all the
dynamic parts. there is a good chance it will open sourced once i get
it to a point where it is approaching something useful.

-igor