Martijn Dashorst wrote:

> And according to me you are the first person in a while to encounter such
> thing...

Nah, some of us just do workarounds, or begrudgingly add the urgly method
call ;).

I must admit having something so simple like adding components to a list,
and them not working by default is counter intuitive.

Cool, if i have 1 stateful component on the page it works, if i use the
"ListView" for 2 of them it doesn't.

So.. by default, ListView does not retain state.  I find this bizare
considering the other bits of wicket, and the transparent statefulness. (And
yes, i think it would be horrible to change, just unfortunate it is like
that now and forever)