On 1/21/08, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 1/21/08, Peter Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Oh and by the way I noticed a poll on the Spring front page:
> > http://www.springframework.org/ that asks the question "which web
> > templating
> > framework do you use" and Wicket is one of the choices :)
> >

> And of course the poll is rather skewed... Who are primarily going to look
>
> at the site? Spring MVC devs.
>
> If we would put a poll on our site, guess who would be the most popular
> framework?
>
> Martijn

Well not exactly, the poll question I am referring to for "web templating"
has JSP, Velocity, FreeMarker, GWT, JSF, Tapestry, Wicket and "Others" are
the choices.

But you have a point - Spring MVC developers would have to choose between
JSP, Velocity or FreeMarker and sure enough - JSP has an impressive lead.
JSF comes in as a clear second though.  This must be the Spring WebFlow
users ? :)