so you want to have the commit cylce around the request not the response
(so in onBeforeRender() of a page the commit (or rollback) should be done so
that all the data that is used in the response is valid)

But i guess with a filter (session in view and the sort) around what ever
framework you use, you have these problems all the time..

johan