Is there anyway to control the rendering of a dropdownchoice?
I don't mean implementing IChoiceRenderer but to set style on option tag in
select parent tag.
I tried to indent the name in a select tag by implementing the
IChoiceRenderer but it doens't work.
See getDisplayValue

 class TestChoiceRenderer implements IChoiceRenderer {

        public Object getDisplayValue(Object object) {
            // I don't know if it can be anything other...??
            if (object instanceof se.boardstore.model.Category) {
                se.boardstore.model.Category so =
(se.boardstore.model.Category) object;
                if( ! so.isParent() ) {
                        return "  " + so.getName();
                }else{
                        return so.getName();

            return null;
        }

        public String getIdValue(Object key, int index) {
            // I don't know if it can be anything other...??
            if (key instanceof se.boardstore.model.Category) {
                se.boardstore.model.Category selectOption =
(se.boardstore.model.Category) key;
                return selectOption.getId().toString();

            }
            return null;