Hi!

I can't get the simples DropDownChoice to work! I want to return the object
in my model but it returns string

This is what I have so far. I have a ArrayList of Category objects. Each of
this Objects have a list of child Categories. I want to render the Category
id and name in the list and when onSelectionChanged is fired I want to
Category object. Can this be done? In my renderer I want the childcategories
to be indented