As far as I have understood the workings, Wicket maintains one PageMap per
Browser Windows in the Session  Store and a number of Page Versions per
PageMap for every architectural change of said page. The current version of
the page resides in memory while oder versions will be serialized to disk
into a temp file.

If that's correct, I'm wondering how many versions of the page will Wicket
maintain? Is there a fixed amount? Will there be an unlimited amount of
versions until the server runs out of temp space? Could someone lighten me
up? :)