see:

/**

* Creates a new [EMAIL PROTECTED] DiskPageStore} instance.

*

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] maxSizePerPagemap

* the maximum size of pagemap file (in bytes)

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] maxSizePerSession

* the maximum size of session (in bytes)

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] fileChannelPoolCapacity

* the maximum number of concurrently opened files (higher number improves

* performance under heavy load).

*

*/

*public* DiskPageStore(*int* maxSizePerPagemap, *int* maxSizePerSession, *
int* fileChannelPoolCapacity)

{

*this*(*getDefaultFileStoreFolder*(), maxSizePerPagemap, maxSizePerSession,

fileChannelPoolCapacity);

}

johan