There is no HomePage.java because this is not a wicket application.  It is a
library that you can use in your applications.  If you want to use it you
can compile it by downloading the source and then compiling with: mvn
compile, or you can just add the following lines to your applications POM
and maven will automatically download the appropriate files for you:

   <!-- ExtJS (javascript library) DEPENDENCIES -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.wickettools.extjs</groupId>
            <artifactId>extjs</artifactId>
            <version>0.1.0</version>
        </dependency>

also add the following to your repositories section (the files should be in
the global maven repository soon):

         <repository>
         <id>wicket-tools-exjts</id>
           <name>wicket-tools-extjs repository</name>
           <url>http://wicket-extjs.sourceforge.net/maven2/</url>
        </repository>