What is the proper way to store objects into the request and retrieve them
in your page? Is this the correct way:

RequestCycle.get().getPageParameters().put("myObject", myObect);

And from my Page:

MyObject myObect =
(MyObect)getWebRequestCycle().getPageParameters().get("myObject");

And can you extend WebRequest the same way you can extend Session and
configure it in MyApp by extending newWebRequest()? And will this cause my
app to use my extended WebRequest? I don't think I am doing something right.

Thanks,

Warren