I am storieng org.apache.wicket.security.hive.authorization.Principal
objects that are associated with why a user was denied access to a page. I
then want to access the names of these Principals from my "Accessed Denied"
page in order to construct a "Accessed Denied" message. I want to store
these Principals from MySwarmStrategy object.