Igor Vaynberg wrote:
and now its assigned...most of the core team is away on holiday...

On the same theme of "Wicket web presence needs some work", I just created jira ticket 1375: "wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-quickstart is totally obsolete and too easily found in search engines".

"The whole http://wicket.sourceforge.net/wicket-quickstart/ tree makes Wicket look like a dead or dying project. If it hasn't been updated since 2006, I assume it should just be replaced with redirects to the current Quick Start page on the main Wicket site (http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html) ...."

-Kevin