and a behavior is really the wrong thing
Because who says if you render the page again that it has to again set the
focus on that one?

 MyPage()
{
 textField1.add(new FocuOnLoadBehavior());
 textField2.add(new FocuOnLoadBehavior());
 textField3.add(new FocuOnLoadBehavior());
 Form form = new Form()
{
  onSubmit()
{
   // validate fails on textfield4 so transfer focus to that one like
this:??
    textField4.add(new FocuOnLoadBehavior());

what happens now?