Al and I are preparing for the London Wicket course coming up next week.
This  http://jweekend.com/dev/JW035/ 2 day intensive Wicket course  has
evolved very nicely since we delivered the very first one (to a single
student!, from Belgium) in 2007. Students on all our Wicket courses since
then have been very generous with their praise and many have been enquiring
about a follow-on course which we will consider developing for the summer if
there is enough interest ( http://jweekend.com/dev/ContactUsBody/ drop us a
line ).
We have 4 places left for the course on Friday and Saturday next week, so
http://jweekend.com/dev/BookingPage/ book early  if you would like to join
us for 2 days of intensive Wicket training.
Our students also get a MEAPs edition of Martijn & Eelco's
http://manning.com/dashorst/ Wicket In Action  (which is now pretty complete
and really complements the wiki etc well ...) courtesy of jWeekend. If you
are travelling far (still some 80% of our students travel from abroad), we
can also try to help you fix some suitable accommodation.
Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk   http://jWeekend.co.uk