Hi

I'm new to hibernate and I have a problem as the wicket page class does not
detect the hibernate.cfg.xml file
The code is as follows

public class InfoPage extends WebPage
{
        private static Logger log = Logger.getLogger(InfoPage.class.getName());

        public InfoPage()
        {
                Session session = null;

                try{

                        // This step will read hibernate.cfg.xml and prepare
hibernate for use
                        SessionFactory sessionFactory = new Configuration()

.configure("webapps/ExampleHib/Resources/hibernate.cfg.xml").buildSessionFactory();
                         session =sessionFactory.openSession();
                                //Create new instance of Contact and set values
in it by reading them
from form object
                                log.info("Inserting Record");
                                Contact contact = new Contact();
                                contact.setId(6);
                                contact.setFirstName("Deepak");
                                contact.setLastName("Kumar");
                                contact.setEmail("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");
                                session.save(contact);
                                log.info("Done");
                }catch(Exception e){
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }finally{
                        // Actual contact insertion will happen at this step
                        session.flush();
                        session.close();

The hibernate.cfg.xml file is in ExampleHib/Resources/hibernate.cfg.xml
folder. The application is run on tomcat. Is this the correct way to do
this. Please provide your feedback as the way to integrate wicket with
hibernate in a very simple example as I am new to hibernate.

tbt