Hi all,

Here is the situation I've been banging my head on all day:
- my home page is not mounted
- when a user logs in (from the home page), I redirect him/her to the same
home page (with more options available).
-  because this page is not mounted, WebRequestCodingStrategy.encode append
'./' to the url . So the user is redirected to http://www.mysite.com/./
It works fine in Firefox and Opera - But in IE, I get a 404 because the page
'.' is not found.
Mounting the home page to something like '/home' solved the pb (not './'
appended), but then I get a redirect every time a use hits the home page.
I'm sure there is a simple solution, but I can't see it. Any idea?

Thanks,

t.