Hi,  I hope someone could help me with this...

I have 5 pages which are pretty standalone but stateful, and they have
nothing to do with each other.

Now I thought of having bookmarks for each of these pages, and added a mount
point to /pwa.

Now the problems started; my page's constructor was invoked three times
before actual output occured (it has an empty constructor), and a form
object loses its transient fields during a request-response cycle.

The transient field getting lost, is something I can fix, but invoking the
constructor three times and why wicket does so, is very strange...?

Anyone know any answer to this...

Btw, I am running wicket 1.3.1