I have now searched the html files, and can't find any empty src attributes.
And it only happens when I add the

mount("/pwa", PackageName.forClass(CategoryPage.class));

in my WebApplication class' init method.

(I also have relocated the html files to the "src/main/webapp" folder, if
that has something to do with it.)

Well, I will try to strip down the code, to bare minimum and maybe post the
full code here thereafter.