the cms matej and i are working on will be opened shortly after may
1st. it is based on wicket and jcr. mind you it is not meant to be a
full-blown cms system yet, but rather a framework/library that makes
it easy to integrate a cms system into a wicket app. the small example
app we will provide will demonstrate a stand-alone cms. also note that
just because we are putting the source out there on may 1st it is far
from complete/pretty, we are doing it so early because a lot of people
want to take a peek.

-igor