Yeah i need to..i.e. the very authentication token so that for subsequent
request i cant avoid the authentication call..

Well i can opt for HttpSession but then i will be using the same wherever in
my pages i need it (there are a couple of scenarios where i need to pass the
info back), and hence compromising the abstraction wicket provides..