We are finally upgrading to Wicket 1.3 (in particular to 1.3.3 from
1.2.6) and our StringResourceModels can no longer find their property
files, which leaves our web pages containing the following:

    [Warning: String resource for 'tickets' not found]

Our application init method contains:

   IResourceFinder finder = getResourceSettings().getResourceFinder();
   IResourceStreamLocator streamLocator = new
WebPageResourceStreamLocator(finder);
   getResourceSettings().setResourceStreamLocator(streamLocator);

and in our ResourceStreamLocator I added the following with a break
point on the System.out line:

   public IResourceStream locate(final Class clazz, String path, final
String variationAndStyle, final Locale locale, String extension)
   {
      if (!"html".equals(extension) && !path.endsWith(".js") &&
!path.endsWith(".css"))
      {
         System.out.println("break");

I never see the locate() method called in an attempt to find the
properties.  Where should I be looking?

Thank you,
Scott