Hi,

I'm like to submit a form using bookmarkable page style, so that

a) the form can always be submitted, regardless if the session is expired or
not (think of a Google search submission e.g.,
http://www.google.com/search?q=wicket)

b) the form remembers PageParameters that were there when the page was
generated (think of google advanced search where you change the number of
items per page and that is remembered in subsequent searches e.g.,
http://www.google.com/search?q=wicket&num=30)

How do I tell the form to submit using bookmarkable format (using the
assigned URL encoding strategy)?

Thanks,

-Doug