Overriding onComponentTag doesn't seem to work.  The URL that gets generated
(using urlFor) starts with a question mark which isn't included when the
form is submitted.   The only thing passed down is the form parameters,
which obviously doesn't work since the page is missing.  I'm using the
default URL encoding strategy - was saving that investigation for later.
Maybe I need to bump that up in the queue.

I'll also look at using a stateless form next (and redirecting to a
bookmarkable page so the URL is nice).

Just a general comment on this.  I basically want a form that can be
submitted at any time, regardless if a session is there or not.   This is a
common use case (e.g., google, login, search) and for all the excellent
stuff in wicket, this seems very hard to do.

Does anyone else have advice on how to do nice-looking-urls using GET-method
form posts?  In other words, if I wanted to build Google's home page in
wicket and be able to bookmark search results, how would I do it?  If anyone
has an example they can share, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

-Doug