Michael Sparer wrote:

> comp instanceof Page ?
>
> or am I misunderstanding somethin?

comp instanceof Page == false

comp is instance of MarkupInheritanceResolver$TransparentWebMarkupContainer

I need to get the model out of the page - if its a page.  Unfortunatly
"getModel" returns null

I'm not sure if there are other circumstances where
MarkupInheritanceResolver$TransparentWebMarkupContainer could match the
component.

I can call comp.getPage() or comp.getParent() a few times - but I need to
determine that it IS a page - because if it is not, then I handle it
differently.