Is there any good tutorial on wicket, hibernate and spring? When dealing with
my lazy many to one relations I get lazy loading exception. Very annoing.

Lets say I have an Item class that has many to one relations to a category.
I list the items in a wicket page and when click a link I do
setResponsePage( new ItemPage( item ) );

when getting to this page I get a lazy loading exception on the category.
How's that? I thought that open session in view should allow this. Is there
any way of dealing with this?