*Can you check which block is executed, the if or the else.
*the else block code will never execute after login in

if i change BaseSecurePage class extends from WebPage(same as BasePage), the
link will be visible.

when turn on wicket debug  detail information show the link object is exist,
but not render.
Page

[Page class = wm.wicket.pages.ManageCenterPage, id = 25, version = 0]:
 # Path Size Type Model Object   1    footer    2.1K
wm.wicket.pages.FooterPanel        2    footer:About    1.3K
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        3    footer:ShopList
1.3K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        4    footer:Terms
    1.3K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        5
globalFeedback    1.6K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.panel.FeedbackPanel
        6    globalFeedback:feedbackul    5K
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebMarkupContainer        7
globalFeedback:feedbackul:messages    5K
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.list.ListView    []    8    header    3.7K
wm.wicket.pages.HeaderPanel        9    header:Comment    1.4K
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        10    header:Home    1.4K
    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        11
header:ManageCenter    1.4K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink
        12    header:ShareShop    1.3K
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        13    header:UserManual
    1.3K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.PageLink        14
header:logoff    5K    org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link        15
header:toCreateUserAccount    2K
org.apache.wicket.security.components.markup.html.links.SecurePageLink
    16    header:username    420 bytes
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.basic.Label    - nhsoft

--
新希望软件---俞宏伟
Addr:宁波海曙新高路47弄7号四楼