On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 8:42 PM, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> doesnt Label do this already?

Yeah, I think just using getModelValueAsString would give the same results.

Also, Label is the only (or one of the few at most) class(es) where
overriding onComponentTagBody makes sense. Why not do your thing in a
base class Eyal?

Or... make model wrappers, where the sole purpose of your wrapping
models is to format the output of your wrapped models.

Or... do this using converters.

Creating a base class makes sense if you do this with the same kind of
components all the time (labels I pressume?). If your components are
very different, any of the other options are fine.

Eelco