Thanks for your all replys.

I review the dump file with both SAP MemoryAnalyzer and YourKit
They all show the same hierachy as follows:

-org.apache.wicket.settings.Settings
 - org.apache.wicket.Localizer
  - org.apache.wicket.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap
   - org.apache.wicket.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Entry

Localizer Object retaind 87.84% HeapSize. while the DiskPageStore only
retained 0.71%
That's weird,isn't it?

I decrease the max heapsize settings to 50M, and make a load test then
monitor the memory allocation.
It indeed allocated more and more char[] objects time by time.

Iman,how do you solve your problem at last?
could you share some experience with me ? Thank you very much.