right, non-clustered and httpsessionstore = exceptions
non-clustered and default session store = no exceptions (as far as i can
see)

clustered and httpsessionstore = exceptions
clustered and default session store = exceptions

although our live site is running on a httpsessionstore (non clustered) and
does not have these same problems.

The only thing that's changes is that i upgraded from wicket 1.3.0 to 1.3.3
(for clustering support) and some slight changes to the page which breaks -
but nothing that should be causing these errors, the lazy load panel is the
same.

ive also tried wicket 1.3.2 and get same errors.

But I still cant work out why on one page all my ajax works fine regardless
of session store or clustering and on a different page the ajax causes page
expired exceptions.