Hi Doug,

> The bottom line was that the work didn't take that long and in the end I
> feel my code is more readable and type-safe.

I have tried 4 times to convert my 1.3 codebase to 1.4 - and failed 4 times. All in all I spent 3 days and just reverted it.

There are "API changes" thru generics, which just break the way my app works.

Trying to code tables with PropertyColumns and IColumns just isn't readable any more due to having to cast (which before wasn't necessary)...

And the many <Void> aren't making it any better of course!

Best regards, --- Jan.