From: Scott Swank [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 11:11 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: users, please give us your opinion: what is your take on
generics with Wicket

Agreed.  I don't see a problem with having to type Link<Void> or
Page<Void> instead of Link/Page.  That's simply the way that generics
are implemented in Java.  Are there places in the API where an end user
would have to type something like Class<? extends Page<? extends
IModel<T>>>?  That way madness lies, however I haven't seen anything
like that in 1.4M1 (I'll let you know about M2 later today).

So unless I'm missing something pretty beafy, which I don't see here:

   http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/generics.html

I just don't see the problem with the current direction.

Cheers,
Scott