Hello, I have newbie question.
  I am working on application that must be able to process two type of request.
The users requests (send them some html pages in response) and server requests
that expect only "HTTP/1.0 200 OK" or something similar with different return
code.
  In my application I translate the URL called by server to some WebPage class.
This is wrong because WebPage needs some HTML code on the response. And I get
this exception : WicketMessage: Markup of type 'html' for component
'eu.optimsys.plm.pages.recorder.CreateCallRecord' not found.
  At first I try to find some parent of WebPage that does not need any HTML
code. But I was not successful. Please can you give me advice how to get access
to HTTP response and request before it gets to objects from wicket.markup
package. I need something like wicket.http.Request but I am  not sure if
something like this exists.

Thanks for any advice

Milan