Hi,

I'm investigation the issue:
It seems that Google's css is being screwed up in FF3. When I let Wicket strip all wicket tags *or* assign pixel width (instead of 100%) to the element holding the map, everthing works fine in FF3.

Sven

kiot schrieb:
Hello,
i have a problem with gmap2 example application under the Firefox 3.0 . Maps
are loaded, but are not shown correctly. I tried the same app in FF2, Opera 9, IE 7 and it works fine. Firebug shown any error so i don't where the problem can be. Is there anybody with the solution?
Thanks, Tomas