Ryan Sonnek wrote:
On 6/26/08, Martin Funk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sven Meier wrote:

Hi,

I'm investigation the issue:
It seems that Google's css is being screwed up in FF3. When I let Wicket
strip all wicket tags *or* assign pixel width (instead of 100%) to the
element holding the map, everthing works fine in FF3.

btw. Sven,
I now can confirm the effect of stripping too.

so a quick solution would be running the app in deployment mode.

Can the "strip wicket tags" setting be declared at a component level, or
does it affect the entire server?

As I read the code it is declared on application level.

Is there a chance to implement something like:

public IMarkupSettings getMarkupSettings() {
       return Application.get().getMarkupSettings();
}

in Component? Of cource replacing all occurrences of 'Application.get().getMarkupSettings()' in Component with 'getMarkupSettings()' ?

That way subclassed Components could overwrite the getMarkupSettings and roll their own settings. I'm not sure though, if the settings have implications that go beyond the Component?

mf